Verm-X For Poultry Liquid
Verm-X For Poultry Liquid is a natural control of intestinal hygiene.
Our liquid formulation was our first and is added to drinking water or can be soaked into bread and fed directly.
Verm-X Poultry Liquid Composition:
- Common Thyme
- Slippery Elm
How much and how often do I feed Verm-X Liquid to my Poultry, Ducks and Fowl?:
- Add 1.5ml per bird to their daily drinking water ration or soak in bread.
- Repeat for three consecutive days each and every month.
- Feed half the amount to chicks between 2-4 months of age.
- The full adult amount can be fed from 4 months of age.
Verm-X Poultry Liquid:
A 250ml bottle of liquid will last 10 birds over 6 months and a 1 litre bottle will last 40 birds over 5 months.
- Prior to starting with any product have an Faecal Egg Count (FEC) so you have a record of your starting point.
- Follow up FEC should be performed 21 days after the last day Verm-X is fed.
- We recommend that all poultry have regular faecal checks, to avoid unnecessary control programmes, at least twice a year.