KerX Rite Trac Horse and Pony Supplement
10+ In Stock - Get it by Tuesday 27 February with Express Delivery
- Horse and pony supplement
- Supports Disgestive Tract Health
- Benifits Foregut & Hindgut
- Neutralizes excess gastric acid
- Maintains optimal pH
KERx RiteTrac is a proprietary blend of ingredients designed to support total digestive tract health. Targeted to benefit both the foregut and hindgut of the horse, RiteTrac works in two distinct ways.
First, with its combination of fast-acting antacids and coating agents, RiteTrac quickly neutralizes excess gastric acid, protecting the stomach lining and restoring the normal gastric environment.
Second, RiteTrac contains EquiShure®, a time-released hindgut buffer designed to act within the cecum and colon by maintaining optimal pH, thereby reducing the risk of hindgut acidosis.
KERx RiteTrac is Suitable for Many Horses, Including:
- Those At risk of gastric and colonic ulcers In training or work
- On high-grain diets
- Grazing lush pasture
- Experiencing stressful conditions such as travel, show/sale preparation, and weaning
- With unexplained behavioral problems
- With weight loss of unknown origin
- Prone to mild colic with no obvious reason
- Susceptible to laminitis
- With digestive upsets
Feeding Directions: Feed 120 g daily.
- Free Delivery on Orders Over £75*
- 28 Day Returns - In Store or by Post
- Paypal Pay-in-3 Available - Pay in 3 Monthly Interest Free Payments